Great for staying hydrated when on-the-go and a fab sustainable choice to avoid single use plastic bottles, our Splish Splash Bottle is inspired by the National Trust's '50 things to do before you're 11 ¾' activities and the wildlife found at their places. This new and exclusive range is designed for little ones to explore the great outdoors and celebrates nocturnal woodland creatures! This reusable and eco-friendly bottle fits perfectly in the side pockets of our coordinating Adventurer's Backpack and inside our Pack A Snack Lunch Bag. Made from stainless steel, which is rust, corrosion and stain resistant. Every purchase from our National Trust range supports their important conservation work, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever.
- Bottle: Made from 18/8 Stainless Steel
- Screw top lid with a wide easy-sip opening and handy carry loop that also stops the lid from getting lost!
- In a lovely loch blue with a gorgeous dusk walk inspired print and a contrasting fjord green lid
- Hand wash before first use
- Do not wash in the dishwasher
- Capacity: 400ml / 14fl oz
- Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprises) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)